Saturday, November 21, 2015

heyyo!

im not sure what i wanna talk about but my head was so heavy like damn idk but argh now here i am. i writes! ive a lot of things to do rn but since today is friday so yah ayayayay. i wanna talk. i wanna talk to myself. bcz i was fun and the only person tht i can talk to rn is myself. and lemme figured out my own problem bcz im a genius. yes i know. shut up. suka angkat bakul. im full of confidence when it comes to certain things. ah it feel good to wrote back. idk why but i was born this way. being an introvert. hahaahhaahhahahhahah. i always feel like people wont listen to what im saying nd im really afraid of ppls reaction when i tell. ppl will never understand me. im weird in my own way. im tempered but passive. expressive but silent. smtms outstanding, but i dont like attention. its just can i be in the middle? im comfortable in a small circle. im happy being the best in a small circle but not too much. can somebody feel me? can someone understand me? can you pls not judge when im so happy? i may be weird, and talkative or maybe idek what im saying but pls layan jela. thts how i enjoy being myself. im cute in my own way kot. hahahaha. mahgad, what am i saying. oh ya, but i notice ni, ada my clsmate whom is a girl. selalu ckp perangai kte comel randomnly. im shy but hm thankyou :) i know. eventho buat buat tak dengar but you made my day. i feel appreciated. muahciked. hahahahaah whud wus dat. muahciked or or muaxx tambah X sikit kasi effect bunyi cium hahahahahahhahabongokhahahahhahahahha ya allah ape aku ni. seronoknye hahahahahhaha. em ok la, nak behave balik la. ok dah. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment