Monday, November 23, 2015

hm i dont have time to write my diary. eventho i love to. and i guess its gonna be awkward if i write since oh yknow that i already further my degree? ofc not unless hang tu kawan rapat aku yela. but i still wonder if someone still check out my inactive and so-private unprivate blog. haha. oh sambung. yah, its gonna be awkward if my roomates saw me writing a diary. err it was likeee. haa watpew tuu? then surely will panjangkan leher nak tgk tgk. weh cannot okay. ive my own private life. lah sangat! but i wrote it here. hahahha. oh ye. hm, idk if i should wrote this but. lut is being cute recently hahhahaha. he ignored me bout 4 days. very mch kwaja just because i K-ed him. alah yknow. yg mcm
lut : ha okayy.
me : K

hahahhahahahhaha. i never thought that a simple childish K would make him sad. bcz he's matured enough for me but finally smtms no hahhaha. alah, tp lut ni sensitive gila oh. tak tau la ckp camna. tp mcm comel . dia mcm alaaa. if only i can take out your heart and bandage, letak ubat like im sorry that u hurted bcz of me. eventho sebab K je. eeeeeeeee geram juga oh. he said that, awak tahu kenapa tapi awak saja je tanya. but there is a reason i k-ed you okay. and dia tak nak admit. and still pointed out my K-ed mistake. mengada! ya allah sumpah mengada. tapi comel. alaaa. ee hatechu, dah bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment