Wednesday, November 28, 2018

what's up?

How time flies? REALLY how time FLIES?! im a mommy now everyone! i am now a mom and i got BABYY

oh and well. i think my baby is really cute and funny mweheheh I bet that she'll be a brilliant girl when she grows up hehe and her name is sasha. just liddat 

Sasha bin Ahmad Lutfi.

but i dont know where to start, i already stop writing long time ago but i got free time now since sasha is sleeping and nobody is at home. currently berpantang at cheras. but not so pantang lah. i dont know but thinking about telling you guys about it. i really want to jot down my experience yknow. how i got married. how is it be a pregnant lady, how i study while im pregnant, how i delivered sasha, how i berpantang and all. and how i am now. howas my life with my husband. got to admit that he teach me a lot. ofc there is our ups and downs but i am happy to be by his side. Although, its hard to blend at first anyway. its different yknow. the life before and after you married a person. if you think you really know your loves one before you get married. you are wrong :P tunggu turn masing masing okay hehee 

ok got to go now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment