Sunday, April 19, 2015

see there? ive changed my blog url, so.. that the stalker cant find me. well i hope so. tp, my follower still boleh nampak. and more, im still using my name anw. blergh. nehh, its okay.

do you know old i am now? 21. im far from what ive targeted when i was young. left me feeling bad each day. realising that ive a very lot of things to be done. im so worried bout myself. and im scared that i cant let the future me achieve what her wants. "heavy sigh" however, its a relief. bcz i guess im going to the right path. good job anw *throwing roses on me* thankyou thankyou!

a bit furthermore, i realize that im getting less talkative, less friendly, and less funny. eh? ahah! well thts wht smtg called neuron tht have been impulses and transmitted to the brain told me? mweheheh. ok stop, lets go a bit further. yes, ive change a bit. my sis said that im getting boring. maybe wht she means was err.. serious? btw and, i had a prediction that im going to be a fierce mummy in the future. you know why? i dont want them to be like me. let them learn how to struggles at their young age so itll be easier in their future. they have to learn how to cook. wake up early in the morning. obey their own schedule. determinate for what they want to. the dishes, laundry and stuff. generally, dicipline !

guess who needs to change first ? me. ha ha ha. k bai

No comments:

Post a Comment