Monday, July 11, 2016

hi ! idk why but everytime i want to write, its always about lut. haha i wrote my diary on 23rd may 2015. i fall fr my own story. i was so funny and clingy x) now i remember how cool lut was. but now he seems more comfortable with me. and of course im getting talkative a lot more than before hihi. well, i remember when lut balik dari travel around europe? after lut being damn busy about more than one month and dont even have time to meet me? so finally, we met and i honestly miss him a lot. not its just, ive a glance when he plays with his hair. so handsome, seducing xD it was nothing but i love it when he plays with his hair like pacak pacak kan. oh and once he asked, handsome tak?? ya allah gila tak handsome? hamdsome gila kot.okay.. i think that i miss him bcs.. just now im sulking? and..he asked me a lot of question to distract me. i knoww. i'll write more later. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment