Tuesday, May 19, 2015

compromise with the dark side.

ive been thinking lately about me, sooner, i guess im losing myself a little bit more, or perhaps as im getting older, i started to notice the element of my personality.

sometimes, i realize that im a person who care-less a lot. for some phase, i really didnt bother the surrounding or maybe i just feel that im not needed or idk. but it feels wrong. it was like, im walking around blind folded and just walk. these kind of things finally makes me a stranger by the times. oh ya, for short, its an ignorance. i need to change this

giving up too easily, when i did smtg and it didnt goes well. ill just put my hands up and surrender. yeah, i did this a lot. especially when it comes to sewing. ill just basically gah! idgad. it affects me then. ill easily claimed myself as a failure. haih. 

hate competition, whats so good about competition? i just love doing things. and thats why i can survive in art bcz it was my passion. i just did. i honestly hate competition. eventho, the healthy one. ha-ha. or myb im just afraid to deal with lose win situation.

cant deal with rude people, rude is an intention act. you did it because you did. i swear if you crossed the line. you. die. 

afraid of ppls judgement, one of the reason ill be passive in a crowd. let me jst observe. 

cant control anger. tbh, im afraid of myself when i get mad.

clumsy, this is smtg tht i should practice to avoid. thts it so far. haih im no good but ill try to work it out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment